Home Diaspora Footballer gets electrocuted at a betting shop

Footballer gets electrocuted at a betting shop

by The Ghana HIT


A Nigerian footballer identified as Taiwo Akinlusi has died after he was electrocuted to death while coming from a betting shop. The incident is said to have occurred at the Ile-Epo bus stop. Taiwo is said to have been a playing Ejigbo All Stars FC.

An eyewitness said the footballer was coming from the betting shop when he accidentally touched a naked wire. The witness said that Taiwo tried to bend to stay away from the wire but was not paying attention and therefore the wire ended up electrocuting him to death. His body is currently at Isolo Normal Hospital Mortuary.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More